Doctor360 provides two COVID-19-related services.
- COVID-19 Swabs for people who are symptomatic - experiencing COVID-like symptoms ( see below ) - we provide swabs outside of our facility, in the safety of your vehicle. To organise this it is essential to call ahead, so that we can tell you where to meet, and to prepare our staff. Click the link for details.
- "Fit to Fly" Testing & Certificates for people who are asymptomatic - showing no symptoms - and need clearance for travel.
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms.
Always call before visiting the Doctor360 clinic, or any health facility.
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
Most common symptoms:
Less common symptoms:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
Learn more about COVID-19 from the World Health Orgtanization (WHO).